Who We Are
We are evangelical and independent, delighting to unite with believers who delight in Jesus alone as the way, truth and life from God.
We are a family church and our children are a welcome priority. Our heartfelt desire is to represent the beauty of Jesus Christ here and throughout the world.
Our prayer is for every person to know and find ultimate satisfaction in God. We welcome you to our home.
What We Seek
Perinton Community Church seeks to bring God glory by exalting Jesus Christ in all we say and do. We call others to His family, develop them to become more like Christ, equip them for service and support their life of following Christ in the world.
What We Believe
- We believe the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death for us through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent personal return in power and glory.
- We believe the salvation of any sinful person happens through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit in the message of the Gospel. Personal faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Lord and Savior is absolutely essential for salvation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe what we believe ... matters.